Friday 4 May 2012

Brighter. Better.


Hello Lovelies.  This is going to be a short little post to say thank you for all the concern and thoughtfulness following my last blog post.  I feel the corner has been turned and I have a few tools in my hands for the task ahead.  Sometimes that's all you need, isn't it?  Someone to hand you the right tools - not to do the job for you , because they can't.  But to care enough to seek out the tools they have to pass on to you.

  
My little companion whilst I was making things this week.

Busy working on these this week.
I am blessed with some truly creative and generous friends who over the last few days have bestowed encouragement and practical support on me.  Thank you people, you know who you are. xx

A new teddy to add the the growing family on Reu's bed!  Our birthday present to him.

I have had a couple of days mixing making with the daily activities of feeding, cleaning and washing, mothering.  But it's been a good couple of days and I feel I am carrying it a little lighter.

Noah tucking "Dewey" into his sleeping bag.  A regular bedtime ritual.
A colour theme emerging...A specially commissioned Bra rucksack for a Pink Ribbon walk, new Yoyo crochet hair clips and yummy chocolates, which were a thank you for the bag!
 I just thought I'd share that with you anyway.  I'm off now to make another embroidered ring - think it's going to be a snail this time......

No comments:

Post a Comment