Saturday 20 October 2012

Memory moments - running out to gaze at the sunset.

Sometimes I don't have the words, but I want to share it with you.





Running out with the boys to the garages at the back of our house, because the sunset was just so stunning.  watching as they become silhouettes against the fiery sky.






Sighing and "Wowing" as the sky rolls out flame upon flame over our heads.

I know we don't have the best of views from anywhere in our house - and if you took a wander up the road for a few minutes - we'd have had the most stunning view of the downs, but the moment would have been gone by then.  Sometimes you just have to go with what you've got and this is our patch of paradise.


Wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. well I had to come over and say hello after your lovely comment! pleased to 'meet you'. 5 small boys eh? no wonder you have a little studio at the bottom of your garden (me too!)
    Now if you're a vintage fabric kind of girl you want my (real life) friend Jane's blog Teawaggontales. You'll find her on my sidebar. Tons more inspiration for you if you get a break over the hols....fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous photos. I love the silhouette ones. Found you via Facebook and so happy to have popped by! *waves hello* Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fee! I have found the lovely Jane of Teawaggontales and LOVE her blog! I'd recommend anyone else to go and have a peek at her blog too for yummy scrummy vintage goodness. Yes, the 5 boys have taken over a bit recently, along with post-Christmas house clear ups and small house related creative projects. I'll blog again soon - when my feet hit the ground again. xxx
    Hello Hazel too - thanks for popping by. Glad you found me too! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete