Sunday 12 June 2011

Back to my artistic roots


I have been thinking lately about how I would love to take on some commissions again. Since having the last three of my children (!!), I have done less and less art for people and I miss it. I have been looking through some of the photos of past work, and realising how few photos I used to take before handing over the finished piece! It was the days before digital really took off and we all started taking photos of everything we do, (hands up who else feels old?!).
There is a link over on the right to take you to have a peek at my previous work too - and by all means, if you feel like commissioning me, just email me. I am planning to get a bit of a price list together, to give you a rough idea, but if you have a budget you want me to work to, that's fine too.
Hop on over to that page if you want to read about the way I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment