Monday 4 July 2011

Introducing.....




I think I'm going to call her Anna-Belle! Isn't she sweet?! I have to tell you - I have been trying for a good three days to meet Anna-Belle, but have had real trouble finding her! Making a doll is a bit like that, it's a very delicate process and each little thing you do changes their character completely. It took me quite a while to get her hair right, but I think the addition of her crochet flower really finishes the look off. She's going to hang around here for a few days, looking pretty until her trip to the Park


I have been busying away in my studio every minute available (which are not as many as I would like, as ever), making things for the Fete in the Park this Saturday. It's been a couple of years since I last set out my stall at this brilliant event, but I'm taking the plunge again, so I hope to see you there. It's a lovely day out, with loads to do and see for the children and I am sure the sun is going to shine on every picnic.



My good friend and fellow mum to 5, Jo is going to be there too and between us we are going to be grabbing every passer by and telling them about our fledgling project, "Make Space". We are hoping to start creative workshops for anyone and everyone who wants to have a go and have some fun. We're really hoping to do a bit of friendly questioning on what sort of thing people would like to have a go at - so if you're around and you like the sound of the idea, come and let us know what you've been longing to learn! We will be doing a bit of simple crochet at my stall too, so come and have a go.

Of course, I will be selling my makes too, including Anna-Belle, and perhaps a few of her little friends too - if there's time! Come and see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment