Friday 18 November 2011

First show of the year



OK, so the Christmas Market I was at today has made me feel in the mood now!  I even had my first glass of mulled wine! 


I had a lovely time setting up my stall with my wonderful friend, Esther.  She was so good to me today - picking me up really early and even packing a scrumptious lunch for us both - something I always forget to do on these kind of days and then regret later when I have a pounding headache!



So, stall set up and looking very colourful, we set out on our day of meeting and greeting - I really do love talking to everyone who comes to have a look around - perhaps that's something of my Dad in me! 



I've had a fabulous day - and with another day still to go at Grittenham, I am in my studio, working away on more necklaces to replenish my stock. 



I hope you will forgive the slightly non-fluent nature of this post!  I think I was ready for bed about 3 hours ago! 
I've had a lovely day, meeting other stall holders - like this fantastic venture by 13 year old Isaac!  He wasn't there today, but I'm looking forward to meeting this young entrepreneur tomorrow on his handmade sweetie stall, Camper Candy - how gorgeous is that!


In fact - that might just be the sugar lift I am looking for tomorrow! 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment